With our “IMAP Mail Copy” you can copy entire mailboxes within seconds.
Enter the access data for the mailbox to be copied and for the destination. You will then receive the folder list from the e-mail inbox to be copied. Select the folders you want to copy. You can choose whether the folders in the target mailbox should be restored. For this purpose, the mails can be restored with the original mail or current date and with the original flags of the mail (read, marked, forwarded, etc.).
The software then copies all e-mails and keeps you up to date on the progress via a detailed statistics display. If you notice when copying that a folder should not be copied completely, you can skip this in the middle of the process.
The software can be tested for free and copies a certain maximum number of emails in the free version without the need for a license. Educational and non-profit institutions receive a free license for all software packages from us if you email us with proof.
- Read e-mail mailboxes including all e-mails and folders; Use of the IMAP protocol
- Possibility of using the SSL encryption methods when connecting to the e-mail mailbox, e.g. via TLS 1.2, 1.3, SSLOnConnect etc – tested with all common mail providers
- Create the emails in a new target mailbox
- Creation of folders in target mailbox if selected. The original mail sorting is retained. Alternatively, all mails from the folders in the target inbox can be restored.
- Keep the original date of the mail when copying if selected
- Skip folders in source mailbox during copy process
- Preselected e-mail providers are already stored in the software for selection with their IMAP data.
- Mail support for questions email@example.com
- Windows operating system with Net Framework 4.8 (released 2019)
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
- IMAP protocol on the mail server
DOWNLOAD:IMAP Mail Copy Download